School Closing Policy for Inclement Weather
CAVEC’S CLOSING POLICY IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER
- If a child’s school district closes, he does not come to CJR that day. This will count as an excused absence and will not count against him in any way.
- If the Litchfield Public Schools close, CJR will also close. This school day will be made up at the end of the school year.
- If a child’s school district has a delayed opening, he will also have a delayed opening.
- If the Litchfield Public Schools are delayed, CJR will follow their delayed schedule.
- In the event of early dismissal due to inclement weather, a child’s bus company will determine the time he is to be picked up at the CJR school.
NOTE: If a child’s school district closes for any reason other than inclement weather, he must still come to school at CJR.