Contributions, legacies, and grants from individuals, businesses, and foundations help CJR:
- Evolve to meet the changing and increasingly complex (care, treatment, and education) needs of children, youth, and families.
- Expand and renovate buildings and facilities to improve the scope and quality of CJR’s programs and services.
- Provide innovative programs that help keep young people safe and in school.
- Develop behavioral and mental health services through our Wellness Center programs that remove barriers to treatment and ensure the provision of equitable care through five clinic locations and in a growing number of schools by special arrangement.
- Offer scholarships for our students so they can achieve their educational and career goals and attend college and technical schools.
- Build its Investment and Sustaining Funds, generating critical income for program support and development.
The program is honestly great and has made a huge impact on my life. I really love and appreciate it and hope CJR is here forever.”
Teen Outreach Program student
CJR adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ AFP Code of Ethical Standards and to the Donor Bill of Rights to ensure that the general public, donors, and prospective donors have full confidence in supporting CJR. CJR does not share donor information with other organizations and safeguards the personal data of its friends and supporters. The privacy wishes of donors are always observed and contributors may opt to be recognized as Anonymous.
CJR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, as is CJR Fund, Inc., which is a related entity that manages the organization’s Sustaining Fund and other charitable contributions and funds for the exclusive benefit of CJR. Contributions to both CJR and to CJR Fund, Inc., are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.